This website is operated by AdSitalSolution.com as a proprietorship firm. AdSitalSolution.com offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and purchasing something from us, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service," "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The services of the website are available only to persons who are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. This website does not cater to the individuals less than 18 years of age, by using this website you represent that you are 18 years or older. In the case of a minor (under 18 years of age), a parent or guardian must accept this Agreement and guide all consultations under the services offered. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate at AdSitalSolution. AdSitalSolution is open to Indian and International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws.
In an effort to ensure the integrity of the AdSitalSolution earning’s program, the persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate in the AdSitalSolution program in the capacity of members (a) persons who are employees or agents of AdSitalSolution, or its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or service agencies, or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; and (b) persons who are immediate family (defined as mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or spouse) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live. Nothing herein shall be construed to prohibit a person’s right to maintain an AdSitalSolution account for advertising purposes nor does this policy restrict the promotion of a person’s affiliate link.
1. RESPONSIBILITY OF MEMBERS You agree to and must use your name and email address in the sign-up process and should not assume a false identity. You should not sign-up multiple times with different email addresses. Your computer must not be shared with another individual that has an existing AdSitalSolution account. AdSitalSolution is limited to one account per household.You will use your username/password combination to access your account, and it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential. You may change this information by logging into your account and following the "Profile and Settings" link. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your AdSitalSolution account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account. Any unauthorized access to your account should be reported immediately.
Should AdSitalSolution detect any instances of fraud, system abuse, defamation, harassment, foul language, inappropriate conduct in our forum or helpdesk or any type of account activity deemed to be improper or illegal in the sole discretion of AdSitalSolution, these actions may result in member termination and possible legal action as well as forfeiture of any earned commissions not yet disbursed to you from AdSitalSolution. In the event that you have taken inappropriate efforts in attempting to cheat, steal, lie or any action that would violate the AdSitalSolution User Agreement or the User Agreement of any 3rd party company that AdSitalSolution has a partnership agreement with, AdSitalSolution can at its discretion turn over any and all evidence, information, personal data and logs to said 3rd party for possible prosecution or investigation.
Inactivity - If your account should go to inactive status (60 days with no logins), AdSitalSolution will consider the account abandoned, and it will be closed. After account closure, all funds (money) in the account will be forfeited, and the balance zeroed. If you reopen this account, the balance that was reclaimed will not be credited back. Any referrals in your downline when it's closed for inactivity will remain in the account. Any unspent ad credits are also reclaimed when an inactive account is closed.
Account Selling/Renting - AdSitalSolution does not allow you to sell or rent your account. In the event you attempt to sell or rent your account, the account will be limited with no access. AdSitalSolution is free to join, and the selling or renting of your account to make a profit from your activities here is strictly prohibited.
Offers, Tasks, and Surveys - AdSitalSolution have agreements with many different 3rd party companies to provide our members with Tasks, Offers, and Surveys. If you are not compensated or rewarded for such completion of the said survey, task or offer AdSitalSolution will attempt to find out why you were not paid correctly but will not be responsible for completing a payment if the Offer, Survey or Task Company refuses to follow through and reward you. Any member that attempts to cheat to complete a task, offer or survey will have their account permanently suspended without question. The use of a proxy server or VPN to access or complete said offers, tasks or surveys is prohibited. All funds accrued from illegal access or from attempting to cheat will be forfeited.
Relocation - If you permanently or temporarily move to a different country, you must inform AdSitalSolution once you have arrived at your new location so we can update your profile. If you happen to travel to different countries with your job or in vacation, your profile must remain set to your home country as we will not update your state if you are not staying in each location for more than 90 days. There are no exceptions to this policy.
2. Relationship of Parties: Nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and AdSitalSolutions. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of AdSitalSolutions. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned from AdSitalSolutions Advertisers and AdSitalSolutions.
3. Payments:AdSitalSolution has a policy of upfront payment for its services to advertisers. While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, AdSitalSolution will not assume liability for any loss caused to users due to payment issues arising out of the transactions.The payment for all services available on the Website shall be made mandatorily in Indian National Rupees (₹) which are acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transactions in other forms of currency with respect to the services availed on the Website.You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with AdSitalSolution to purchase the products/services using the Payment Facility, and you shall pay the transaction price through your Issuing Bank to AdSitalSolution using Payment Facility.You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from AdSitalSolution, that you will have the following options of payment:-primarily Paypal, however you can open a support ticket and choose to receive a link to pay from Paytym and use this options1) Credit Card, 2) Debit Card, 3) Net Banking, and 4) UPI. You warrant that in case you are making the payment by Credit Card, (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete; (ii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. AdSitalSolution reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.All Valid Credit / Debit Card and other payment instruments are processed using a trusted payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility is also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank
Payments can be held for up to 60 days if fraud is suspected. You, "the member," understands and acknowledges that no payment shall be made to you or any other member until AdSitalSolution has received payment from its advertisers. AdSitalSolution will never be deemed as due payment to any member but will make payments only after verification of the legitimacy of an account and balance. Additionally, we may remove payments or amounts from account balances if we deem it necessary. Any member found to be cheating our referral system or referral contests by providing fake or deliberately low-quality referrals simple to win a contest or receive a bonus will also be banned indefinitely, resulting in the forfeiture of all earnings.
4. Limitation of Liability: AdSitalSolution will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or AdSitalSolution, even if AdSitalSolution has been advised of the possibility of such damages.AdSitalSolution is not responsible if you market your site that has adsense ads, they may block your account and it is your responsibility to check it, we will not check every site hence if anything happens we are not to be blamed. All our traffic is humans but adsense rules and regulations do not accept our site. The provisions of this section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the member program or any services or other items advertised through AdSitalSolution (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions, hacking or errors. AdSitalSolution is not responsible if your PC becomes infected with malware, virus or other programs that affect the performance of your PC. It is your responsibility to maintain a good anti-virus and anti-malware program on your system. AdSitalSolution checks each advertisement that is submitted to our system to be sure it does not contain any harmful code or programs. AdSitalSolution is not responsible for any repair or virus removal bills that may be incurred if the member feels he/she was infected from an ad on our website. All AdSitalSolution members should safeguard their account information to prevent use by another user. Certain information, such as email address, username, number of referrals and earnings may be visible to other members but only at your discretion. AdSitalSolution shall have no liability for any unauthorized use of your account or leaked information of your account details. In the event you are caught attempting to hack into other accounts, our ads, offerwalls or any company that has a publisher agreement with AdSitalSolution this is cause for immediate and permanent account suspension. In the event of any leakage of your AdSitalSolution account data (including but not limited to username, first & last name, address, email, phone, SSN or date of birth) either through your own means or through exploitation (ie hacked servers), AdSitalSolution.com will not be held liable or responsible for what happens to this information. It is your responsibility to report any such activity to AdSitalSolution and the authorities. In the event that the AdSitalSolution servers are hacked or exploited, AdSitalSolution will advise it's members about the status of the hack and severity.
5. Indemnification: You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AdSitalSolution, its officers, directors, employees, agents, members, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively the "Losses").
6. Third Party Website: AdSitalSolution may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain links to third-party websites. We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such sites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such websites, and we do not investigate, monitor or check. We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors of the site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. If you decide to leave the site and access any third-party website, you do so at your own risk.
7. Representations and Warranties:You hereby represent and warrant to us that this member Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; and that the execution, delivery, and performance by you of this member Agreement are within your legal capacity and power; have been duly authorized by all requisite action on your part; require the approval or consent of no other persons; and neither violate nor constitute a default under the;
provision of any law, rule, regulation, order, judgment or decree to which you are subject or which is binding upon you, or;
the terms of any other agreement, document or instrument applicable to you or binding upon you.
If you’re a resident of the European Union i.e. EU, and you have submitted us certain data which under the European laws is deemed to be personal data which is specified as per the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation i.e. (GDPR). AdSitalSolution shall help you to delete, modify or comply with the updated rules of GDPR. Kindly drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject change in GDPR data.
9. Payments: Members shall be paid monthly once it reaches the minimum amount of ₹300. They shall be paid via NEFT, Paypal & Paytm details provided by them. AdSitalSolution is not responsible if the data given by members is wrong.
10. Copyright: No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of AdSitalSolution.com, it's officers or management unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. AdSitalSolution logos and stats are the sole property of AdSitalSolution.com and may be copied or used on your website, blog, Facebook, email or like but a link back to AdSitalSolution.com must be present. Any logos, text and or stats may be used on your website, Facebook, blog or email for promotional or advertising purposes but you may not use the AdSitalSolution name in any way or make false claims of being an AdSitalSolution partner, employee or contractor without the express written consent of AdSitalSolution.com or its management.
11. Spam: You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e., SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, job sites, classified ad sites or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with AdSitalSolution and may result in legal prosecution. AdSitalSolution strictly enforces anti-Spamming laws. Spamming is a crime. Any member caught Spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lost any past, present and future earnings but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the spamming incident. AdSitalSolution may fine your account up to __ per spam email or posted the website that is reported to us.
12. Ad Services: All purchases are nonrefundable once approved.
13. Miscellaneous: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of India, without reference to rules governing the choice of laws. Any action relating to this member Agreement or any products or services of AdSitalSolution must be brought in the state court in Mumbai, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this member Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this member Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Member Agreement.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ADSITALSOLUTION AND BY CLICKING ON THE REGISTRATION BUTTON (IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL) OR YOUR COMPANY (IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY) (THE "MEMBER") AGREE(S) TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS MEMBER AGREEMENT. BY ACCEPTING THIS USER AGREEMENT, YOU ARE at this moment BOUND TO THE RULES AND GUIDELINES LISTED ABOVE. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MEMBER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS.